Plastic equipment and system construction
Plastic system construction
Maintenance and service
Tanks, Pipes, Equipment
We are happy to help you!
Our product range includes exhaust air scrubbers, laboratory gas scrubbers, tanks, evaporators, spin separators and inertia droplet separators.
The products are manufactured in our factory in Ransbach-Baumbach. Our quality controls are carried out in accordance with DIN ISO 9001 and the TÜV standard.
Our solutions are mainly used in wet chemical processes and have proven their worth in the following areas:
– Chemical /
– Semiconductor, Solar and Surface technology
– Waste and Wastewater technology
– Textile and Food industry
Suitability and chemical resistance of thermoplastics in equipment and system construction
We realise your ideas and specifications. Equipment and complete systems made of plastic
from planning through to commissioning
When we produce and install your systems, you benefit from the expertise we have accumulated through completing countless projects over the years.
We provide you with the following services:
– consultation and support from the initial idea right through to commissioning our components
– on-site measurement prior to construction of the required components
– 2D and 3D construction of systems, tanks and so on with the latest CAD technology
– preparation of the associated structural calculations, technical documentation, flow charts, layout plans, piping isometrics and production drawings
– support with implementation, TÜV inspections, customs inspections and solutions economically suited to your application area
– advice on the right material to use, with an almost unlimited choice of colours. Examples of thermoplastic construction materials are PE, PP, PVC and PVDF, and composite materials such as PP/FRP, PVC/FRP and PVDF/FRP.
When designing process engineering components such as scrubbers and silencers, we work together with experienced engineering offices. Our products’ dimensions are only limited by road traffic regulations and building constraints.