Compact installation dimensions are combined with high volume flows. Axial fans can be fitted in any position to the suction or pressure side of the pipe system.
The internally mounted motor is encapsulated from the exhaust air flow and does not come into contact with the contaminated medium being transported. Axial fans are optionally available in an ATEX explosion-protected version for Zone 2.
HF - axial fan HF A
- Used in all applications with large air quantities at low pressure
- Typical application with bottle cleaning plants in the drinks industry, laboratory exhaust air and all applications with short piping
- Discharge flow of 200 - 50.000 m³/h with a maximum overall pressure differential of 500Pa
- Available in 8 nominal widths from 200 to 1000 mm suction diameter
- Housing in Pss as standard, optional in PVC