Central air handling units (central AHUs)
"The solution to chemically contaminated exhaust air!"
Hürner Luft- und Umwelttechnik central air handling units (central AHUs) are made of corrosion-resistant plastic and are mainly used as central exhaust air devices for chemically contaminated exhaust air. Due to a wide variety of stipulations in the form of ordinances or standards or the general concept of energy recovery and due to the problems surrounding the shortage of resources, central AHUs have become indispensable in industry. As our central AHUs come in a large number of models, they can be adapted individually to suit your needs. Many model options are possible. For example, they can be designed with silencers, for internal/external installations or for potentially explosive areas.
Contact us – we will be pleased to help you!
HF- Central AHUs
- Used with large volumes of air such as use in electroplating baths, the semi-conductor industry and special applications in process exhaust air
- Another area of application is the common exhaust air in large laboratory operations at universities and in the chemical industry
- Due to the multitude of possible materials for the housing and impeller, the fans can be optimally configured for the respective need
- Supply volumes of 3,000 – 250,000 m³/h at a maximum total pressure difference of over 5,000 Pa achievable
- Nominal diameter of 450 – 1600 mm inlet pipe can be delivered
- In the materials polypropylene (PP,PPS,PPS-el), polyethylene (PE), polyvinylchloride (PVC) and in special materials such as polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and fibre-glass reinforced plastics (FRP)