We are happy to help you!
HLU easyControl INDUSTRY 4.0
sensor technology for predictive maintenance – safety, transparency, trust
With innovative fan control and sensor technology for predictive maintenance, we enable continuous condition and performance monitoring for full transparency of the process reliability and efficiency of your systems and fans. Our full product range means we have the right solution for your needs.
Energy optimisation, environmental protection, a permanent shortage of skilled workers and growing demand for functional safety present new challenges for you as a plant operator. At Hürner Luft- und Umwelttechnik (HLU), formerly Hürner-Funken, we are committed to building fans, equipment and systems that meet these challenges. The sustainable use of resources, constantly increasing requirements for reducing airborne contaminants and plant noise, and long-term operational safety need to be taken into account at the product development stage.
Hürner Luft- und Umwelttechnik recognises these concerns of our times and systematically continues to develop its products further. We stay up to date with the developments and trends of modern technologies and give our customers the assurance that they will never fall behind.
Modern networking and communication – HLU web portal
Our products exploit the possibilities of modern networking and communication to enable efficient maintenance and service. Keywords such as “industry 4.0”, “predictive maintenance” or “IoT” point to the direction in which our components are increasingly developing. Our products already support you in your daily working life with cloud solutions and communicating field devices. Independent data collection, technical data display and online monitoring enable cost-efficient real-time plant-technology monitoring that prevents cost-intensive failures and enables demand-oriented energy use.
With our built-on sensor technology, we monitor the bearing and surface temperatures, vibrations and flow rates, pressures, air quantities, substance concentrations, humidity and operating times of your systems. We can also retrofit existing systems to the latest state of the art with our retrofit technology.
HLU offers standard and bespoke solutions for all systems and can also retrofit existing systems on site. The system is pre-parameterised in the factory and can be used immediately. It can be connected to existing building management systems (BMS) at any time through its BUS interface. Independently of a connection to your own control technology or IT, there is also the option of recording the data via our HLU web portal, using a GSM modem or direct network access. Here, the user-specific status values are available at any time via cloud technology.
Our continuous diagnosis enables early detection of bearing damage and impeller deposits that cause damage to the impeller and motor. The permanent system-data monitoring helps our customers to ensure stable operation and coordinate maintenance and repairs in time. Maintenance is therefore no longer scheduled at fixed intervals but can be planned according to the system’s status and requirements. The timely procurement of wearing and repair parts also prevents unwanted downtime.
Our products can be connected to the overall building control system and can be integrated into the entire building system, so resource-use sustainability can also be monitored. A smart infrastructure and intelligent sensor technology create the necessary conditions for optimizing all energy and mass flows. And the use of highly efficient heat recovery reduces operating costs to a minimum.
easy control of the volume flow
- exact control of the required air volume via fan speed with up to four levels
- for centrifugal, roof and axial fans
- compact design
- stepless speed adjustment via frequency converter
- parallel control of shut-off dampers
- electronic monitoring of the motor current
- wide range of accessories
sensor technology for predictive maintenance
- continuous condition monitoring to reduce failures and downtimes
- for centrifugal, roof and axial fans and plastic equipment
HLU – Controller
constant controller of volume flow / pressure
- compact controller for maintaining constant volume flow or pressure
- constant controller of volume flow / pressure for centrifugal fans with EC drive motor
- may also be used for centrifugal fans with frequency converter
- stand-alone” solution
- highly efficient thanks to the combination of state-of-the-art EC technology with sensor technology
- display showing setpoint and actual value for flow and pressure as well as the possible fan power
- automatic constant of volume flow with additional display of the pressure differential
- installation costs are significantly lower compared to systems with frequency converter
- setpoints for volume flow and pressure can be set at the HLU – Controller
- no higher-level control device required
- only 2 x 230 V leads required
- retrofitting possible
Volumetric flow measuring device
- for volumetric flow measurement directly at the fan
- available for centrifugal fans in the nominal diameters 125 to 1000 mm
- measuring device integrated directly in the fan
- volumetric flow measurement via differential pressure
- characteristic values determined at the factory on a standard DIN test bench
- for vibration monitoring directly at the fan
- available for all centrifugal fans
- parameterised in the factory