Hürner Funken exhaust air scrubbers TASP are used in industrial plants where emissions are generated from a wide range of processes.
Organic, inorganic or toxic pollutants are cleaned in compliance with the environmental regulations (TALuft).
Depending on the type and concentration of the pollutants, one or more process steps with or without filler bodies are designed.
Whether it is a standard version or a special execution for your individual application.
Exhaust air scrubber
- Can be used in industrial plants for the purification of organic, inorganic and toxic pollutants
- Operating temperature of -30°C up to +120°C,
- Depending on the type and concentration of the pollutants generated, one or more process steps with or without filler bodies are designed
- Volume flow of 500m³ – 135.000 m³/h at a maximum total pressure differential of 3000 Pa
- Housing in PPs, PP,PE, PDVNDF as standard, optionally available in electrically conductive PPs-el